Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Little Information About Me

I was born in Warminster, PA and have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. My dad was a preacher and ran an orphanage called Christ’s Home where I grew up. I studied music in my early years and I have enjoyed many years of singing and playing the piano.

I also worked in the construction industry for 35 year in Contract Administration and Office Management. Part of my career was in the Navy and I married a Civil Engineer in the Navy. We raised two terrific children and lived in many wonderful places. My children are grown, my son lives & works in Japan, my daughter in Baltimore, and I have two beautiful grand children that I love & adore.

The construction business has taken hard hits with today’s economy and the tension of this hit became very troubling to me in so many areas, so I started to look for something that I could do where I was in control of my destiny. I had to take back the wheel. I needed to fire my boss, basically.

I began taking a hard look at my life. After a lot of research and contemplation I found LifePath Unlimited (LPU). After taking the giant step to make this huge change from working for someone else to working for me and helping others, my life began to grow in ways I had never known were possible. LPU, it’s community and the products that they offer have helped me find “another way” to accomplish living my life under my own terms. I am achieving more growth than I ever could imagine in my financial, spiritual, and personal development. I have personally seen the achievements that people can conquer if they open up their hearts and minds and learn ways that can absolutely make their lives better. Part of my excitement with my new career with LPU is that not only will I continuously grow to be a happier, and better person and prosper in all areas of my life – I have enjoyed the privilege of helping others also realize that they too can live their lives on their own terms. I have always wanted to help others and my training in this business has made that possible. Finally I am in control and doing what I truly love.

In the last year I have spent endless hours researching the industry and educating myself as much as possible so that I can share this knowledge with anyone that needs help in getting started in the home business industry and in their own personal development. My goal is to actively listen to those that reach out for help and do my best to help them get to their destiny with the help that they will need in addition to their determination to make it happen. It starts with a strong desire to change, that has to come from you. My goal is to help guide others to shape their destiny and grow into the person they were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment